Quantity Surveyor Midlands
Junior Quantity Surveyor
A local civil engineering firm are looking to recruit a quantity surveyor for Midlands based operations. Ideally this cost consultant will be based in the local counties of Laois, Offaly, Kildare or Carlow.
The quantity surveyor will possess the following traits but is not restricted to;
- Degree qualified within Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, Property Economics or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience within quantity surveying or a cost management role
- Experience with estimation an advantage
- Well versed with Bill of Quantities as required
- A motivated quantity surveyor with a keen eye for detail
- Experience within civil projects a major advantage
- Experience with residential projects also desirable
- Keen to be located in Laois, Offaly, Kildare or Carlow
- All works are in the Midlands
- No travel to Dublin for this role
- Must have full clean driving licence and own vehicle
Please note this is a brief description of the role. The ideal candidate will report to a Managing QS and have a driven personality.
For further details on this quantity surveying opportunity please do not hesitate to get in touch with Miriam at our Kilkenny office at 056 7775550
Graduates can apply.