Quantity Surveyor Meath
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Tier 2 Contractor
Full Time Permanent
€50k +++ DOE
Just in time for the return of the Crown. A royal Quantity Surveying role in Meath!
A leading Midlands based firm are looking to recruit an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor for a Meath based role on Meath based projects. The candidate will work with an experienced team of quantity surveyors on build projects in the residential sector.
The firm can offer a long term future for this candidate on a number of long term projects. There is excellent career development options within the firm with the option to progress to senior management.
The role is best suited to Quantity Surveyors who meet the following criteria:
- Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or a related field
- 3 years plus experience within a quantity surveyor role
- Has worked as a Quantity Surveyor in Ireland preferably but not essential
- Keen to work as a Quantity Surveyor on build, residential, commercial or educational works
- Experience with construction or Mechanical and Electrical works of interest also
- Has expert level knowledge of quantity surveying requirements on residential builds
- Has an established network of subcontractors across the south east
- Up to date knowledge of construction standards in Ireland
- Superb IT skills
- Keen to work in Meath
- Happy to work in a hybrid role with wfh/office and site visits as required
If you are considering this role please apply with an updated copy of your CV. For all other queries please contact Miriam at 086 0843989
This is one of a number of Quantity Surveying roles open in Leinster. From Small to Tier 1 contractors to consultancies to client facing roles. If you are considering a move why not reach out to see what the options are?