Quantity Surveyor Kerry
Junior Civil Quantity Surveyor
Full Time Permanent
Do you have a penchant for prices? Do you get excited over a good excel sheet? Are you looking to live in the Kingdom?
I have a great role for a Junior Quantity Surveyor to work on a number of exciting civil engineering projects in Kerry. This role will give a mix of site and office time working with a team of engineers and quantity surveying staff.
This is the role for YOU!! Get away from the slog of traffic and nestle up to a cosy fire in the Kingdom.
The role is best suited to candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Degree Qualified Quantity Surveyor
- Keen to live and work in Kerry
- Civil Engineering exposure an additional advantage
- Graduate to 6 years experience
- Keen to work as a quantity surveyor on civil engineering projects
- IT Savvy
- Full Driving license ESSENTIAL!!!
- Fluent English/Kerryish preferred but not an eliminating factor
This is an excellent role for candidates who wish to have a Kerry base. The firm can offer recession proof projects on essential services. They have a steady stream of work in the South West for the next 5 years.
If you are considering this role please apply with an updated copy of your CV. For all other queries please contact Miriam at 056 7775549