Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
A leading South East based contractor is looking to recruit an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor for a Waterford based role. The ideal candidate will want to progress to a more senior role in the next 2 years.
The ideal quantity surveyor will possess the following traits;
- Degree Qualified within Quantity Surveying/Construction Economics/Property Economics/Construction Management or a related field
- 5 years plus experience within quantity surveying, estimation or cost management
- Has worked within the construction sector
- Experience with commercial, residential and fit out works a definite advantage
- Competent in Tender, Estimation and Final Accounts
- Keen to progress to a Business Development role in the future
- Commercially focused with a keen eye for detail
- Happy to provide a tailor made service for clients
- Will consider those from a trade background such as carpentry who have progressed to quantity surveying/estimation
- Defined career development available for the right candidate
- Must have a personable and understanding personality.
Please note this a brief description of the role. All suitably deemed candidates must be available to meet Miriam O'Hara our Construction and Engineering recruiter prior to submittal of application. For further details please do not hesitate to contact Miriam at 056 7775550 or via LinkedIn for a confidential chat.