Quantity Surveyor for projects in the Dublin and Lenister Area.
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics, Engineering or Construction Management.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role within main contractor environment.
- Experience working on building and civil engineering projects is desirable.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be expected to work independently with occasional supervision when necessary. You will be involved with both Civil Engineering and Building projects. Day to day duties will include:
- Preparing cost plans and order of costs;
- Carrying out tender analysis and preparing tender reports;
- Preparing interim valuations and financial reports;
- Agreeing variations and final accounts;
- Attending site and design team meetings.
If you are interessted in this position please contact Jennifer on 0567775550 and apply through the link