Quantity Surveyor Contract
12 month contract with extension
€80,000-€130,000 annual salary
A leading pharmaceutical company are looking to recruit a Contract Quantity Surveyor for a 12 month contract role with possible extension for up to 3 years. This is ideally suited to candidates who have worked directly for the client before on CAPEX projects. This candidate will have managed a portfolio up to €40m.
Candidates from consultancies or contractors will be considered with relevant pharma experience.
This role will largely be remote but the desired candidate will be required to travel to Dublin for site meetings as required.
What this role will entail;
- Management of projects in excess of 40m
- Working alongside a cost engineering team
- Procurement, tender and design cost management
- Reporting into EMEA team on all live and projected projects
- Providing cost analysis on all live works
- Communicating with site staff on all works
What you will need;
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or Cost Management
- 6 years plus experience in commercial and industrial construction projects
- Preferred profiles include; Pharmaceutical, biopharma, medical device, manufacturing, FMCG, oil and gas and or general construction.
- Client facing experience desired but not an eliminating factor
- Located in or near Dublin, Kildare, Meath, Wicklow, Wexford
- Registered as a limited company or happy to work on contract
- Happy to commit to 37 hour working week plus overtime if required
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb IT skills
- Familiarity with MS Project or Primavera P6
Please note this role has an immediate fill. The position is looking for someone to start within 4 weeks maximum. Candidates must be resident in Ireland for the duration of works.
For further queries please do not hesitate to contact Miriam at 085 2797250