Quantity Surveyor Civil Utilities
Full Time Permanent
A leading Dublin based Civil Engineering firm are looking to hire an experienced Civil Quantity Surveyor for a Dublin based role. This role will involve working on utilities and groundsworks projects across Dublin. The ideal candidate will have a rich background in Civil Engineering and Quantity Surveying.
This is a well established firm with a number of essential works under their belt.
The firm have a very low turnover of staff and wish to encourage and develop their staff. This is a role unlike many others.
The role is best suited to:
- Experienced Quantity Surveyors
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 3 years plus experience within Quantity Surveying
- Background within Civil Engineering
- Keen to work on quantity surveying aspects of Civil Engineering
- Based in Dublin, Meath, Wicklow, Louth
- Commercially aware
- Happy to visit sites as required across Dublin
- Excellent communication skills
- Looking for a long term role within Quantity Surveying
- Keen to work as a part of a team of civil quantity surveyors
- Full driving licence
- IT savvy
If you are considering this role please apply with an updated copy of your CV. For all other queries please do not hesitate to contact Miriam at 056 7775549