Quantity Surveyor Civil Cork
Full Time Permanent
A leading Cork based Civil Engineering firm are looking to hire an experienced Civil Quantity Surveyor for a Hybrid role. This role will involve working on road, infrastructure, marine, groundsworks projects across Munster. The ideal candidate will have a rich background in Civil Engineering works.
This is a well established firm with a number of award winning projects under their belt. This is a role that will expose you to some of the greatest improvements in the Munster area.
The firm have a very low turnover of staff and wish to encourage and develop their staff. This is a role unlike many others.
The role is best suited to:
- Experienced Quantity Surveyors
- Background within Civil Engineering
- Keen to work on quantity surveying aspects of Civil Engineering
- Based in Cork, Waterford, Kerry, Tipperary or Limerick
- Commercially aware
- Happy to visit sites as required across Munster
- Happy to lead teams of junior quantity surveyors
- Excellent communication skills
- Looking for a long term role within Quantity Surveying
- Keen to work as a part of a team of civil quantity surveyors
- Full driving licence
- IT savvy
If you are considering this role please apply with an updated copy of your CV. For all other queries please do not hesitate to contact Miriam at 056 7775549