Qualtiy Engineer - Med Device - Roscommon
My client, a Med Device Company, based in Roscommon, are looking to hire a Quality Engineer to join their expanding team.
Reporting to the Quality Engineering Manager, the Quality Assurance Engineer will provide ongoing Quality support in an effort to maximise production quality performance, including identifying root cause, implementing corrective/preventive action on all quality issues in production.
What is my client offering you?
- You will have an amazing opportunity to join a successful and expanding team.
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead Quality Engineering activities for the introduction of new product lines through development of product inspection plans, production documentation, process FMEAs and risk management plans. Ensure change requests are effectively managed.
- Lead Quality Engineering activities for existing product lines through maintenance and continuous improvement of product inspection plans, production documentation, process FMEAs and risk management plans. Ensure change requests are effectively managed.
- Ensure that products meet the clients and customers' quality and product integrity requirements and continually seek to identify and drive improvements in product and process quality.
- Level 8 or equivalent Degree in Quality Assurance or similar discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Quality Engineering role with active involvement within a manufacturing floor, preferable in the medical device sector, is desirable.
- Guided by the disciplines of due diligence and compliance in all aspects of work.
- Knowledge of Medical Device manufacturing environment including cGMP would be an advantage.
- High level of teamwork and engagement.
Apply today for this amazing opportunity
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.