Quality Technician - Tullamore
My client, requires a Quality Technician to join their team in Tullamore. This is a perm role, offering amazing career opportunities.
Reporting to the Quality Lead, you or assisting in administration of the quality management system at a site to assure adherence to ISO 9001, ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR Part 820/211, EU GMPs, ISO 17025, ISO 11137 and/or ISO 11135 and other applicable regulatory standards
What is my client offering you?
- You will have an amazing opportunity to join a successful and expanding team.
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supporting production and quality operations by assisting in performing and documenting problem solving investigations, conducting pre-reviews of Customer product and run set-up and final acceptance/run release through review of run records/device history records.
- Conducting pre-review on incoming product to confirm compliance to the Customer's processing specifications, verifies calculations, correct dose range, approved product codes, dosimeter placements and special instructions.
- In Lab facilities, review and release laboratory reports, ensuring tests comply with requirements and Customer requests.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- You will be outgoing, pleasant personality, good communication skills.
- You will work well of your own initiative, ability to take responsibility and to work without direct supervision or instruction.
Apply today for this amazing opportunity
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.