Quality Technician- Galway
Due to phenomenal growth a leading medical device company in Galway city now have a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Technician to join their expanding team. Minimum 1-year exp within operations or a laboratory within the medical device industry.
As Quality Technician, you will be part of a Complaint Handling and Medical Device Regulatory reporting department.
You will get to:
- Perform a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
- Construct, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Work from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
- Operate related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
- Perform calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
- Perform co-ordination and data entry activities for product returned for analysis as part of the Complaint Handling Process including product receipt, traceability and archiving of all devices received as per regulatory requirements.
- Perform daily monitoring of chemicals and maintenance of chemical solutions for the decontamination process. Perform initial analysis and decontamination of returned devices.
- Perform product analysis and investigations including review of manufacturing documentation and the documentation of investigation results for complaint files as appropriate. And lead or support root cause investigations; drive problem solving efforts to support complaint file completion.
- Ensure timely completion of assigned activities to meet Customer needs, departmental goals and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Qualified to diploma level (Level 7) in a relevant Engineering or Science discipline and preferably with 1-2 years relevant experience in an operations or laboratory medical device or related environment.
- Experience/understanding of complaint handling or CAPA processes are desirable.
- You must be able to think critically and make sound decisions.
- Good communication skills and fluent English, both in writing and speaking.
For more information please contact Aoife on 086 044 3981
You may also have searched for: Quality Technician Job Galway, Quality Job Galway, Manufacturing Technician Job Galway, Quality Technician Job Galway, Process Technician Job Galway, Manufacturing Technician Job Galway, Quality Technician Job Galway, Quality, Manufacturing Technician Job, Medical Device Quality Technician Job,
Quality Technician, Process Technician, Medical Device, Manufacturing Technician Job, Quality Technician, Quality, Manufacturing Technician, Quality Technician, Process Technician, Manufacturing Technician