Our Client, based in Co. Meath, within close proximity to Dublin 15, is looking for a Quality Technician to join their food production facility. You will be joining an Irish Owned, multinational food company, in a full time permanent role, predominantly Mon-Fri but with flexibility required to meet any audits needs or other requirements of the company.
Some of your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- You will be required to ensure compliance prior to dispatch
- To ensure the site complies to BRC & all customer standards and that these standards are actively implemented throughout the site.
- To advise and promote best practice standards throughout the operation and to ensure customer satisfaction through system and specification verification.
- Responsible for achieving procedural compliance consistent with regulatory, legal and customer standards (Internal Audits).
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects.
- Management of company's traceability program for key customer accounts.
- Customer Service for Key Accounts - Complaints, Product Specifications, Benchmarking Sessions, Audit Close Out's.
- Ore shipment reviews.
- Temperature checks.
- Filing Coldstore Checksheets.
- QC walk Daily in the Coldstore area.
- Support Shipping Office - Verification checks on paperwork and dispatch checks.
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Employee Discount Platform
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Free Canteen
- Study Leave
- Educational Support
- Discounted Products
- Free Car Parking
- Performance Bonus
For this role, you will have previous experience in a similar quality job, relevant 3rd level qualification and excellent written and spoken English.
If this job is of interest to you, please apply below now by submitting your CV for consideration and I will contact you to discuss further.
Lauren Crowe 086 1078054
You may have also searched for: Quality Control jobs Ireland, Quality Assurance jobs Ireland, Quality Control job Meath, Quality Assurance job Meath, Quality job Dublin, Quality Technician jobs Dublin, Quality Technician jobs Ireland, QA job Dublin, QC job Dublin