Position: Quality Technician
My client has been a global leader in the development, manufacturing, and distribution of proprietary disposable and implantable medical devices for more than 30 years. Located in Galway, this client strives to be the world's most customer-focused healthcare company.
- Quality assistance to assigned production departments ensuring product manufactured conforms to quality standards and specifications, GMP's of all medical device regulatory organizations (e.g. FDA, ISO and MDD).
- Quality assistance for areas of responsibility.
- Review and assessment of all quality records (batch documentation, calibration, incoming quality inspection, finished goods quality inspection) relating to assigned production areas as appropriate.
- Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly metrics for areas of responsibility.
- Minimum of 1 years experience with a quality environment preferably in medical device/ healthcare industry.
- Diploma in Engineering / Science or equivalent qualification; Diploma in Quality although not required is desirable.
Click Apply! If you haver any questions or feedback about this position, feel free to call Cillian on 086 4648426 or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/
Quality, Irish jobs, Medical device, technician, engineering, graduate, quality technician, manufacturing, healthcare, Galway, Connacht, quality engineer, entry level.