Quality Technician (Food)
Do you have a degree in Science or Quality??
Do you have experience (3-5 yrs.) working in the Food Industry??
Do you want to join a highly experienced friendly team??
Are you looking for a good work life balance??
Well-read on so!!!
My client is looking to bring on a full time Quality Technician, for a Full-time position.
You will be working with a tight established team who have an excellent track record for achieving targets and delivering the highest standard in food safety.
What you will receive:
- Coaching and mentoring by an experienced Quality manager, who is passionate about developing the people on her team.
- The opportunity to grow, learn and take on new responsibilities.
- Work on a team of friendly and dedicated Quality professional driven to achieve the best.
- A family friendly work life balance.
What you will need to have:
- The minimum education required is a Degree level qualification in a Food Science Discipline or similar discipline
- Demonstrated knowledge in Food manufacturing operation
- 3-5 years' experience in the Food industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a Quality function
- Quality Assurance knowledge, from both operational and educational experience, is required
- Knowledge and experience in interpreting current regulatory requirements and providing independent support to the site including gap analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and fully realize improvement initiatives with a moderate level of guidance
- Passionate about quality assurance and strive for the highest possible quality standards
- Strong BRC knowledge essential.
- Proven experience in coaching and training necessary.
- Responds to non-standard requests from customer needs
If you are interested in applying for this QT job, please apply today by sending your CV, and I will contact you to discuss further.
Consultant: Richard O'Sullivan 086 185 23 27