Quality Technican - Westport - FTC contract
My client, requires a Quality Technician to join their team in Westport. This is a 12 month FTC job, offering amazing career opportunities.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, you or assisting in administration of the quality management system at a site to assure adherence to ISO 9001, ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR Part 820/211, EU GMPs, ISO 17025, ISO 11137 and/or ISO 11135 and other applicable regulatory standards
What is my client offering you?
- You will have an amazing opportunity to join a successful and expanding team.
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Identifying, documenting and investigating non-conformances, Customer complaints, CAPAs and internal/external audit findings.
- Working with operations and quality team members to perform and document problem-solving investigations and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Performing run releases, Quality Technicians may execute review of calibration and operating logs.
- Mathematical skills including ratios, proportions, basic algebra
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- You will be outgoing, pleasant personality, good communication skills.
- You will work well of your own initiative, ability to take responsibility and to work without direct supervision or instruction.
Apply today for this amazing opportunity
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.