Quality Team Lead
Quality Team Leader
Our client, based in West Cork, requires a Quality Team Leader. If you are keen to join a well-established, traditional food producer where your skills will be nurtured and encouraged this might be the right time to look at a new challenge.
You will be responsible for working closely with relevant senior managers to implement and manage the day to day running of the quality department.
- Lead a QA team
- Manage and implement the food safety system to ensure that all products meet and exceed customers specifications
- To ensure that the companies' practices and procedures are fully compliant with all food legislation
- To ensure that all audits are successful
- Ensure all customers standards are adhered too
- Implementation of HACCP
- Prepare reports on the performance on the food safety and quality system to the senior management team
- Resolve any product complaints
- Respond to any customer quality queries
You will have a Food Science Qualification coupled with a minimum of 2 years Quality experienced gained in the Food PRODUCTION Sector.
You will be a Quality assistant or supervisor looking to advance your career with previous food experience.
A generous salary is being offered and if West Cork is a location of preference, this is your Quality job, so apply today, be sending your cv.
Recruiter: Richard 086 185 23 27
BRC, Quality, Haccp, Food , team lead, Quality manager