Quality Systems Engineer
Are you ready to progress your career with one of the world's largest med tech companies?
Are you an experienced Senior Quality Systems Engineer familiar with medical device regulations & standards with prior people management experience?
If so this may be the role for you!
Rapidly growing, US Multi-national healthcare company in the Southeast currently recruiting for an experienced Quality System Engineer
With an amazing working environment, this company operate in a really interesting sector - full of surprises and massive projects and your main remit in the Quality Systems Engineer role will be to establish and maintain effective quality system structures while also providing support to customers helping to ensure delivery of highest quality product.
Day to day some of key elements of the Quality Systems Engineer will include
· Will act as an expert resource in external regulations and standards requirement knowledge for cross functional teams.
· Implementation of internal requirements and external laws, regulations, guidance's and standards as applicable to the company's quality systems.
· Champions continuous improvement and innovation from a quality system perspective.
· Identify areas of potential noncompliance or improvements by managing and conducting internal audits to schedule
· Collect and analyze business/quality system process data from different parts of the company.
· Manages the site corrective and preventive actions and product containment process.
To be considered for the Sr Quality Systems Engineer role you will need to be degree qualified with 3 years + experience in the med device sector. As Sr Quality Systems Engineer you will get the opportunity to work in a cutting edge world class manufacturing environment where the demands are great but where there is huge opportunity to progress your career with an employer that put a premium on talent development and employee engagement.
Sounds like your cup of tea? To apply, click the button!
Or if you just have some questions about the job or want to have a chat call Feargus on 086 020 2554 or connect with me on http://bit.ly/2aNqmls or <https://twitter.com/FeargusYoung>