Quality Systems Coordinator
Are you Quality Systems professional with 2 years + experience in food production looking for your next role on the southside Dublin?
Do you have a positive attitude and the ability to communicate well with different audiences?
If so, this could be the career advancing Quality Systems job you've been waiting for!
YOUR NEW COMPANY:
My client is one of Ireland's leading producers and distributors of some of Ireland's most iconic food brands and their products can be found in over 90% of Irish home!
A company who pride themselves on their exceptional experience and expertise in manufacturing, innovation, food science, research and development, nutrition, distribution, sales, operations, marketing it's a diverse business that continues to grow both organically and by acquisition so a job here represents a great opportunity to join one of Ireland leading manufacturing success stories.
Working for my client also offers loads of opportunity to grow and develop both your career and technical expertise in an employee centric environment that is focused on developing and empowering people!
YOUR NEW JOB:
Reporting to the Quality Manager as Quality Systems Coordinator you will be responsible for maintaining and updating the factory's internal quality system as well as maintaining their external BRC and RSPO quality accreditations, together with other various supermarket standards applicable to the factory.
You will also have to interact with external regulatory authorities, including the HSE and you will become familiar with the quality assurance operation within the factory and provide holiday and sickness cover as required.
Day to day some of the key elements of this exciting Quality Systems job will include
* Carry out internal audits against BRC and supermarket quality standards
* Work with relevant Departments to address and close out non-conformances arising from these audits
* Prepare, manage and participate in third party site audits, including HSE audits, and address and close out non-conformances arising from these audits within the given timeframe
* Keep abreast of legislation and regulations affecting the site
* Always ensure site compliance with food safety procedures
* Complete customer documentation and questionnaires as required
* Raise and investigate internal non-conformances against raw material suppliers as required and follow up on the close out of these non-conformances
* Train staff and factory personnel as required against Food Safety and other manufacturing standards.
* Carry out early morning pre-start checks and hygiene evaluation swabs at the beginning of each working week
* Carry out internal GMP audits daily
* Relief quality administration work (e.g. - issue quality reports, customer complaint and QA stock
investigation, preparation of samples for microbiological analysis)
* Assist with data preparation for weekly site operations meeting
* Assist in ensuring that quality KPIs are achieved and maintained
* Report KPI information to various supermarket chains on a monthly basis
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
Ideally you will have two years' + experience working in an accredited food production facility to include experience on quality systems and managing supplier site audits
You will hold a relevant 3rd level qualification in Food Science or a related, have strong IT skills with experience working with ERP and online portal systems
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU.
The quality systems job offers a competitive salary of €35k +, bonus & DC Pension scheme with 6% employer contribution and 5% employee contribution, employee health care discount, discounted Staff Shop, maternity and paternity leave packages & employee assistance programme
The facility is well served by public transport and can be accessed easily from Dublin City Centre, Kildare, Finglas, Phibsborough etc.
There will be lots of opportunity to progress your career with one of Ireland most iconic food brands so what are you waiting for?
Apply via the link and suitable applicants will be contacted within 24 hrs