Would you like to work as a Quality Specialist for a very successful indigenous Irish food production company?
If so, read on!!!
YOUR NEW COMPANY/OPPORTUNITY
Established over 20 years ago my client this company produces a large variety of products for both the home and export markets and is going from strength to strength.
YOUR NEW JOB
As Quality Specialist your job will include:
- Drafting quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Monitor procedures and recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Develop, recommend, and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- Monitor risk management activities
- Assist in document management systems
WHAT IN IT FOR YOU!
There is a generous salary along with a negotiable benefits package and the chance to work in really successful company with loads of opportunity to progress your career.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU.
You will hold a relevant degree with 3 yrs. + relevant quality assurance experience in the food production or similar
Sound like your cup of tea? Then don't delay and apply today.