Quality Manager job Tipperary
Our client, based in South Tipperary, requires a Quality Assurance Lead. You will be joining an established, centuries old, multi national, who pride themselves as a sustainable producer, who takes quality seriously. The quality assurance lead position has come about due to promotion internally.
Do you have a Food Science Degree?
Do you have 5 years quality assurance experience gained in the food/beverage industry?
In this quality assurance lead position you will ensure precise and accurate quality assurance documentation is kept and ensure that quality processes and procedures are adhered to in the plant.
As QA lead your duties will include:
- Deputise for the Quality Assurance Manager as required
- Development and maintenance of effective Site Sampling Plans, and Product Specifications
- Investigation of complaints & analysis and compilation of reports
- Assist with development and sustainability of Group QMS
- Responsible for maintenance and development of BRC, FEMAS and other relevant site standards.
- Drive continuous improvement and best practices
- Undertake and manage Quality and Technical projects as required.
- Support site Internal Quality and Food Safety Audit Schedules
- Manage the Chemistry Laboratory Function
- Manage recording of non-conformances, identifying root cause, and implementation of Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Member of relevant site HACCP Teams, and carry out Food Safety / HACCP audits as per Internal Audit Schedule
- Organise and chair Quality meetings
- Develop, Train and Coach other Quality Team members.
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.
If you are interested in hearing more about this QA Lead job in Tipperary, please apply today by sending your cv.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
You may have searched for quality manager jobs Tipperary, Food quality jobs Tipp, quality lead jobs Tipperary, quality manager jobs Ireland