Quality Manager Job Tipp
Our client, based in Tipperary, requires an experienced Quality Technical Manager with experience gained in the FOOD industry.
Join an expanding and entrepreneurial, dynamic business and progress your career with this forward thinking company.
A Food Science/Technology qualification, coupled with 5 years Quality/Technical management and knowledge of BRC, supplier audits and visits experience will secure.
You will work with a team ensuring the factory maintains its high levels of quality control and food safety.
You will ensure compliance of customer specifications and regulatory and statutory requirements.
* Organisation and supervision of the technical team as they execute their daily tasks
* Ensure the plant is always in a state of audit readiness
* Maintain the HACCP system and accreditation including BRC
* Develop a professional working relationship with officials from the Department of Agriculture
* Identify non-conformances, root causes, implement corrective actions
* Stay on top of technical developments and advise management of legislative changes that impact existing production processes
* Manage customer audits and market access visits to the plant
* Chair weekly meetings of the food safety team
Do you have a formal food science degree?
Do you have 5 years Quality Management experience gained in a food production/factory?
If you are looking to fast track your career, and you are looking for a change - APPLY TODAY!
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
You may have also searched for Quality Manager Food jobs, quality manager jobs Tipperary, Quality Control jobs Tipperary, Quality Assurance jobs Tipperary, Technical Manager jobs Tipperary, QC jobs Ireland, QA jobs Ireland, BRC, HACCP, QA Manager jobs, QC Manager jobs