We are seeking a Quality Manager for a manufacturing facility in Listowel. The client, a medical device company are a 24/7 production operation and is an ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 accredited company.
The successful candidate will ideally have a qualification in Engineering or Quality discipline and will have manufacturing experience, with particular emphasis on high-volume low-cost production.
As Quality Manager you will have responsibility for overall management of the QMS. Working in close liaison with the Production Department, you will have ultimate responsibility for the quality of the product.
Key areas of Responsibility:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the products.
- Manage product non-conformance (identified either internally or via customer complaints), raising and implementation of CAPA
- Investigation, CAPA implementation where applicable and closure of Customer Complaints
- Have overall responsibility for entry to and exit from Quarantine (raw materials and finished goods)
- Maintain the highest level of product traceability at every stage of the production process and ensure product containment in the case of non-conformity
- Liaise with Company Management and the Production, Maintenance, Toolroom and Admin departments
- Manage ISO audits and other ISO activities
- Manage Customer visits and audits
- Manage regulatory requirements and ensure adherence e.g Reach
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the QMS
- Continually seek to drive quality improvements in both product and process
This is primarily a day shift role, however some presence on other shifts in an ad hoc basis may be required. A minimum of 5 years' experience in a related discipline is a requisite for this position. This is a senior hands-on role and is a full time permanent on-site position
Please apply through the link provided or call 066-7143995