Our client, a food processing facility, based in Cork city environs, requires a Quality Manager. You will be reporting in to the Technical manager.
You will be joining a proudly Irish owned company which has been in operation for 3 decades. They have invested heavily in the quality department, and quality is taken very seriously.
Your duties will include:
- Overall Quality Manager for the site
- To assist in the production of safe food, which meets customer specification and legal requirements by ensuring the effective operation of agreed procedures through regular monitoring, sampling, analysis & auditing.
- To conduct and supervise Quality Assurance and control checks, monitoring and audits of factory, raw material & finished products.
- To communicate efficiently and clearly the results of all analysis and QA activities in a timely manner.
- Maintain and implement food certification standards eg. BRCGS /TFMS/ Organic.
Do you have quality management experience gained in the food industry?
Are you able to use your own initiative?
Are you able to "think on your feet" and take action when needed?
If you have previous quality management experience gained in a food processing facility and you are interested in hearing more about this quality manager job in Cork, please send your cv today and I will contact you to discuss this further.
Consultant: MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852