Would you like to work as a Quality Manager for a highly successful division of an Irish success story who are making huge inroads in international markets in an environment that is fast-paced, very team orientated where everyone genuinely supports their fellow employees?
If so read on!!!
YOUR NEW COMPANY/OPPORTUNITY
Established over 30 years ago my client is the bioceutical division of one of Ireland's premier animal feedstuffs producers with a range of products designed for improved animal health. My client produces an ever expanding portfolio of different products and due to a rapidly increasing international client base and a very strong NPD pipeline the last 10 years has seen the division post some very impressive year on year growth figures with the best yet to come!
YOUR NEW JOB
Day to day some of the key elements of the Quality Manager role will include:
- Responsible for maintaining Quality Management System to the highest level
- Maintain GMP+, UFAS and Department of Agriculture approval
- Promote strong customer and high-quality service orientation
- Develop harmonious relationships with all customers and key stakeholders, both
- internal and external.
- Promptly attend to customer enquiries in a courteous and effective manner.
- Participate in the culture of teamwork and cooperation between the members of the
- Promote quality and doing it right the first time in all areas
- Liaise with Account Managers regarding any additional information requested or
- Work together with the Operations Manager to continuously improve Quality
- Identify and upskill all Operators quality training
WHAT IN IT FOR YOU!
There is a very competitive salary along with healthcare and a performance related bonus.
You will also have the opportunity to work in the exciting world of bioceutical/nutraceutical's in an environment that is highly accredited in an organization that exports to over 60 countries!
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU.
You will hold a relevant degree in a Scientific or Food related degree with 5 yrs + experience in a fast paced food production facility including 2 + years in a management / leadership job when you have owned part or all of the QA remit.
To hit the ground running in the Quality Manager job you will need prior customer facing experience and be used to readying production sites for Customer and Regulatory audits.
Sound like your cup of tea? Then don't delay and apply today.