Our client, based a commutable distance from Kanturk, Mallow, Killarney, Macroom, is looking for a quality manager for their food production facility.
This is a full time permanent role, Monday - Friday flexi time (40 hour week).
You will be joining an established (18 successful years) family owned/run company and will form part of the management team.
Do you have previous QSM experience gained in a food environment?
Have you worked with BRC?
Your duties will include:
- Develop and implement a Quality Management System (QMS) including procedures standards and specifications.
- Set & review annual quality and health & safety objectives in co-operation with senior management.
- Risk assessment to be carried out in the production area and all other areas to be reviewed.
- Establish & maintain a documentation process and control procedures for updating, reviewing and approving document changes.
- Work with external assessment bodies on quality accreditation. BRC
- Ensure site quality audit readiness, lead internal and participate in external audits. Manage close out of non-conformances.
- Integrate all new ingredients to the quality system and ensure compliance.
- Ensure calibration and maintenance for all critical equipment.
Please note, this is an urgent vacancy (the client will wait for someone who needs to give notice) but you will need to be living in the area or have a connection to area. You need to be eligible to work in Ireland without a visa.
If you are interested in applying for this Quality Manager position in North West Cork, please send in your cv today by hitting the apply button and I will contact you to discuss this exciting new QM position.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
You may have searched for Quality jobs Cork, Quality manager jobs food Cork, QSM jobs Cork, Food quality manager jobs Cork. quality manager jobs Ireland, food quality manager jobs Ireland.