Your new company!
Passionate, family owned company servicing some of the biggest retailers in the world my client are market leaders in their segment of food industry.
Evolving from a background in farming this organisation have grown from strength to strength and are now seeking a Quality Manager to become an integral addition to their senior onsite management team for a recently acquired site that has gone from strength to strength over the past 4 years.
This quality job would suit ambitious candidates coming from a QA/QC background within food looking to make the next step up in their career or an established Quality Team Lead/Manager
Your new role:
Reporting to the Technical Manager this is a unique opportunity to join a new business in an established group managing a site that opened in 2017 site which has now grown to the point that it requires a dedicated Food Safety and Manager.
To get your attention this is a selection of some of the key responsibilities of this career advancing Quality Manager role
- Manage the Food Safety and Quality Management system to ensure continuous compliance with regulatory and customer standards.
- Lead and co-ordinate site HACCP/ TACCP team.
- Ensure all required departmental audits are carried out with effective corrective actions implemented (traceability, glass/perspex, recall, authenticity, GMP, Hygiene, Fabrication and QMS audits).
- Co-ordinate and lead complaint investigations including root cause analysis, implementing effective corrective / preventative actions and closeouts.
- Representative for site during regulatory and customer audits.
- Manage all service suppliers including cleaning, pest control, laundry, calibration to ensure that the services are adequately completed as per procedure.
- Reviewing and trending site microbiological results, identifying adverse results and co-ordinating effective corrective actions and validations.
- Monitor GMP throughout the production facility and external areas to ensure that the site is always at an audit ready stage in so far as possible.
What we need from you
Ideally you will hold a relevant Third level qualification in Food Science or related with prior experience in a food manufacturing QA/QC or Quality Mgt role.
You will need a demonstrated ability to influence people at different levels along with strong communication and people management experience
What in it for you!
There is a very competitive salary available along with the opportunity to fastrack your quality management career with a very progressive company who have significantly expanded their market share during 2020. With plans to grow the business by over 40% over the next 3 years you would be joining a company who are on the cusp of doing something very special in their industry.
Sound like your cup of tea? To apply, click the button!