Are you a Quality Manager with a customer-focused attitude, who enjoys driving continuous improvement projects with a track record of building work cultures where quality is front and centre?
Are you a born leader with a passion for excellence and a strong sense of ownership who will relentlessly drive the Quality agenda looking for your next opportunity on the Northside of Dublin?
If so, this may be the Quality Manager job that you've been waiting for!
YOUR NEW ROLE:
My client a global leader in their field of providing refrigeration technology is recruiting for a Quality Manager. This company have been redefining Refrigeration Technology for leading Fast Food Retailers globally for the last 20 years and have a rich "Trophy Board" of industry-changing Innovations, Advances and Technologies to their name. Their award winning technology developed with customer-collaboration is accelerating the futureproofing and growth of Frozen Food Retail across the world.
Day to day some of the key elements of this career progressing Quality Manager job will include:
- Creating and reinforcing the culture of quality in the facility required to meet and achieve the companys world-class quality objectives
- Leading the plants quality organization in both tackling the day-to-day issues as well as strategic improvement projects to help the factory achieve its goals for quality metrics.
- Working closely with product teams and production teams within the plants to make sure that there is a smooth transition when developing and transferring products into or out of the facility.
- Preparing and presenting weekly and monthly quality reports that accurately and completely communicate the challenges and performance of the plant and elevating when results are above alert lines.
- Driving adherence to procedures in the plant, and continuous improvement of procedures and standard work practices in the plant and globally as quality improvement projects are driven.
- Driving continuous improvement and standard work by driving process improvements and updating documentation to reflect the new standard process
- Strategic planning for plant quality including vision, mission, and objectives. Tracking projects, driving consensus on priorities, and communicating status updates.
- Driving improvement to facility training and documentation in conformance with corporate documentation policy, which drives standardization of processes.
- Supervision and development of quality team personnel to help the facility get to the next level of quality performance and effective use of resources.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
This company has an employee focused culture that is dedicated to developing their people based on the desire to retain their employees by creating an environment that people don't want to leave and my client's high staff retention rates are a testament to their success in retaining their people
The Quality Manager job offers a generous salary & benefits package that is negotiable doe and you'll be joining at a really exciting time with the company currently in a huge growth phase and who work with some very high profile retail customers across Ireland & the EU.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
You'll hold a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Operations, or Business and 5 years + experience in Engineering, Operations, or Quality in a manufacturing/distribution setting & at least 3 years experience in a senior Quality role.
You'll have a high level of problem-solving and attention to detail, a knowledge of quality improvement tools, lean manufacturing concepts & ISO 9000.
Sound like your cup of tea?
Then don't delay and apply today and suitable applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.