Quality manager food
Our client, based in Armagh, a food production facility, requires a quality lead for their production and packing site. You will be joining an established family owned, multi site company, that exports their products far and wide! This quality technical lead role covers the farm to fork quality requirements.
Do you have a formal food science qualification?
Do you have 3 years quality management experience gained in the food industry?
In your busy quality lead job your duties will include:
- Maintain unannounced Grade A BRC - experience with BRC audits essential
- Maintenance of Quality Manual (HACCP, TACCP, Procedures and records)
- HACCP Team leader
- Lead and guide on TACCP
- Specifications - Responsible for documenting and issuing of production and packing specifications and updating customer technical libraries when required.
- New lines - Responsible for ensuring labelling machines are set up correctly, and training of associated records/packing specifications to relevant operators.
- Packhouse staff induction / Training on new procedures etc.
- Traceability from farming - packhouse - customer
- Responsible for ensuring Internal audits, Traceability and Product Recall exercises etc conducted to schedule
- Manage packhouse QC team
- Manage and follow through on customer complaints
- Liaise with all departments of the company - NPD, Production, Sales etc.
- Prepare and conduct farm audits Bord Bia, Nurture, Global Gap and Field to Fork annual audits and any customer audits, and follow up with corrective actions
- Manage Department audits across farms and packhouse, and follow up with corrective actions
- Ensure GMP across all growing sites and packhouse
If you would like to hear more about this quality lead/manager job, please apply today by sending your cv and I will contact you to discuss this role further.
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 0864106852
You may have searched quality jobs Armagh, quality jobs Monaghan, QC jobs Armagh, QC jobs Monaghan, Quality manager jobs Armagh, quality manager jobs Monaghan, technical manager jobs Monaghan, technical manager jobs Armagh