Are you a Quality Manager/Lead looking for an opportunity to make your mark in a growing and evolving site?
Are you a strong relationship builder who understands people and how to mentor/develop them?
Are you looking for Quality Manager job that offers the opportunity to develop a company culture built on quality, safety and exceeding customer expectations?
If so, this is the job that you have been looking for?
Our client a well established food producing company whose plant is commutable from Cork & Limerick is recruiting for a Quality Manager for their Cork site
Reporting to the Plant Manager this is a key role for my client and you'll have an extensive remit that will involve leading the quality team, driving process improvements while safeguarding regulatory and customer compliance.
This role offers an excellent salary, up to 20% bonus, pension, a well-established educational assistance programme and a hybrid working model after 6 months.
My client is very focused in fostering an environment that helps employees achieve a sustainable work life balance and unlike some multi-national's people days actually finish on time and you are not expected to 'put in the hours' or 'be available online' when your day has ended!
THE QUALITY MANAGER JOB
Some of the elements of the Quality Manager job to whet your appetite include:
- Leading all audits
- Owning the Quality Mgt & Food safety System and all that this entails
- Drive process improvements
- Being the voice of quality in relation to product development & innovation
- Relationship mgt with all of your integral customers, vendors & partners
- Communicate and deliver on the various quality KPIs that you and your team are measured on
- Ensure all relevant site/company certifications and accreditations are maintained.
- Control and drive the plant Quality Programme
- Manage and continuously improve the entire Quality Program for the site including sampling plans, procedures, and specification input
- Develop and instil the highest of Food safety standards across the plant
- Develop, mentor and train your team
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
You will hold a relevant degree with at least 3+ years' experience in a similar role
As Quality Manager you will be a strong people manager with a proven track record of successfully leading and mentoring teams and achieving & overachieving on targets.
You will be a natural problem solver, a measured decision maker and a passionate advocate of continuous improvement.
This job needs someone who is commercially aware, customer focused and who enjoys managing people in fast moving/every changing production environment.
The company culture is one where results are achieved through a strong belief & focus on teamwork, & employee engagement so you will need to share these values to thrive in the Quality Manager job.
Sound like your cup of tea?
To apply, click the button!