Quality Manager Food
Our client, based in Cork city environs, requires a Group Quality Manager for their food related facilities.
As this is a Group role, initially you would be required to travel to Carlow once a week, and subsequently that would be once a fortnight/month.
You will be joining a well established, innovative company whose vision is to be the Number One provider of health and nutrition solutions in Ireland.
If you are tired of your company's politics, foreign/multinational culture then this newly created Quality Systems Management job would interest you!
Your new company will be less bureaucracy , offering long term prospects and a local/Cork feel.
If you are currently doing an arduous commute and you and are interested in a role closer to Cork city,then why not join a company where they value their employees and would consider a compressed, flexible work week/work for home options.
You will report to the GM and have 5 reports.
As a CHANGE AGENT your duties will include:
* Overall responsibility for implementation, coordination, management and continuous improvement of the Group Quality Management System supporting compliance and standards over 3 sites.
* Driving different standards at the different sites aligned to the needs of the customers and the regulators. These will include GMP, GMP+, UFAS and individual customer requirements as agreed at each of the group's sites.
* Lead the development of the GMP quality management system and the integration of new products into the GMP production process as required.
* Lead the HACCP Team and manage all site HACCP, pre-requisite quality programs, and all Quality/Feed Safety related programmes to meet regulatory and feed safety requirements.
* Lead and manage regulatory, 3rd party and internal audits, and develop an "audit ready" approach for compliance to all relevant procedures and standards.
* Lead the resolution of customer complaints and non-conformances, implement CAPA programmes and ensure corrective action plans are implemented in an effective and timely manner.
* Work closely with the production team to ensure continued focus on feed safety and quality, hygiene, issue prevention, root cause problem solving and attention to detail.
* Lead and manage the change control process within the company.
* Provide strategic oversight over Quality and Food Safety issue related decisions, and manage the quality team to deliver on agreed annual quality objectives programme and quality targets.
* Liaise with all departments in the business to ensure full engagement and compliance with the Quality Management System and associated procedures ***CHANGE AGENT REQUIRED***
If you have a formal degree coupled with Quality Systems management, gained in food/related industries and you want to hear more about this BRAND NEW, EXCITING position - please apply today by sending your cv and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you need to be living in Ireland and eligible to work in Ireland without a visa.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN
You may have search for quality jobs Cork, Quality manager jobs Cork, Food quality jobs Ireland, Food quality jobs Cork, QMS jobs Cork, Quality Systems Manager jobs Cork, Quality Systems Manager jobs Ireland, Quality roles in Cork, Quality Food Cork, Quality Systems Jobs Cork