Quality Manager Concrete
Full Time Permanent
A leading Meath based concrete firm are looking to recruit a Quality Manager for a Meath based role. The ideal candidate will have experience within civil engineering, construction or concrete manufacturing. They will have up to date knowledge of ISO standards and construction standards in Ireland. The ideal candidate will be based in proximity to Meath and have their own transport.
The candidate will be required to:
- Manage all quality standards within the business from production to onsite installation.
- Liaise with senior management to ensure that industry best practice is in place for all elements of the business
- Engage with a team of concrete technicians, technologists, R&D engineers and civil engineers to ensure the highest quality of concrete is delivered
- Work alongside contracts managers to ensure the concrete used is up to the desired requirement
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A recognised 3rd level qualification in one or both of the following areas is preferred, Civil Engineering, Quality Management.
- Ideally 5-10 years' experience working in either a Supervisory or Technical role in the quarry products industry.
- Broad Technical experience across a wide range of materials and processes in the building materials / quarry products industry is highly desirable.
- Onsite and off site knowledge of the concrete manufacturing process
- Indepth knowledge of the construction industry in Ireland
- ISO certified
- Key communicator
- Team player
- Full driving licence and own vehicle
If you are interested in the role please apply with an updated copy of your CV. For all other queries please contact Miriam at 0860843989