Quality Inspector/Document Controller (Sligo)
On behalf of our client FRS is looking for a Quality Inspector/Document Controller in Sligo to join medical device manufacturing company.
- Responsible for final quality assurance of products and inspection of all materials.
- Inspection and approval of all incoming materials by conducting visual tests.
- Rejection and returning of faulty/unacceptable materials
- Review documentation, scanning, filing, and backing up to quality management system
- Make recommendations for improvement where needed
- Support and assist quality engineering and operations functions
- Ensure that all applicable regulatory and compliance procedures and practices are maintained
- Monitor and maintain all external documentation
- Always maintain safe and healthy work environment
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed
- Leaving Certificate plus minimum 3 years experience in Medical Manufacturing
- Experience working in regulated environment with high attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to maintain very clear records of work completed.
- Good organisation and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written
- Ability to work at own initiative
Competitive salary and benefits including pension, life assurance, and company events
To apply, please upload your CV to the link provided below.