Quality Engineer - Sligo
My client requires a Quality Engineer to join their team in Sligo. This is a permanent role, offering amazing career opportunities.
Reporting to the Quality Manager and you will be a key contributor to the site senior management team, the primary objective of the role is to support the management & development of the Quality function and to deliver quality improvement.
What is my client offering you?
- You will have an amazing opportunity to join a successful and expanding team.
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Determining and implementing strategies for new products and assets
- Develop and lead the company Quality Strategy to implement a Quality policy that enables the manufacture of high quality and safe products.
- Ensuring the implementation of systems like ISO 13485 to maintain sustainability and continous improvement of the daily operations.
- Evaluate and coordinate customer complaints and rejects to solve issues of customers by taking preventive and corrective actions.
- Coach Quality team in necessary competences for the function
- Level 8 degree in Engineering, Science or similar
- At least 5 years experience in a manufacturing company at different levels and functional areas, mainly in Quality Assurance, Quality Control and other relevant areas (i.e. engineering, R&D)
- Applied knowledge of Lean CI and change management methodology
- Excellent communication skills in a multi-national environment
- Advanced influencing/negotiating/persuading skills,
- Experience in supplier quality audits,
- Lead auditor certification,
Apply today for this amazing opportunity
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.