Quality Engineer - Shift
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join their team - a large multinational company based in Galway. This is a highly sought after career move with a company that is a leader in the medical device industry, not only here in Ireland but across the globe.
They offer a very attractive salary. Employees in this company would tend to progress their career every 1 - 2 years. This company would definitely be an employer of choice and it boasts of very low turnover of staff.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards.
- Looking for a qualified person to Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline
- Desirably with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
Call Cillian on 086 4648426 if you have any questions.