Quality Engineer, Galway:)
Design Quality Engineer - Galway
Excellent opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join a leading manufacturing company based in Galway. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 years' experience in a quality and process validation role within a manufacturing environment.
You will be joining a dynamic team where you will be responsible for the validation and design of new product development processes. This company has outstanding employee retention and engagement making it a wonderful place to work!
What's in it for you?
- A full- time permanent position offering a very generous salary within a state-of-the-art facility.
- Fantastic benefits & company culture.
- Room to grow within the organization.
Responsibilities of Design Quality Engineer Job:
- Work with R&D and global engineering on end to end product definitions.
- Participates in projects to review and develop user requirements, verification and validation protocols, risk analysis, test plans, control plans and product specifications
- Work with R&D and Engineering on Design FMEA during development and industrialisation of new products and validate analytical methods and specifications to qualify products in line with customer requirements and product claims
- Carry out control plans and define critical to quality product characteristics in association with GE.
- Work on validations to ensure controls in place to deliver customer and regulatory requirements.
- Validation of new suppliers for raw materials.
- Support the definition & control of process of raw material controls, analytical testing & process Control Plans.
- Work with R&D to develop and validate analytical methods and specifications to qualify products in line with customer requirements and product claims.
- Communication with other sites of the quality processes and deliverables of products.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of the New Product Development Process.
- Prepare summary documents of the validation testing results for senior management.
Requirements of Design Quality Engineer Job:
- Degree in Engineering or Science discipline.
- Minimum 7 years industry experience in process validation in manufacturing environment.
- Strong working knowledge of FDA, FMEA and control plan development.
Interviewing with this client:
There are 2 round of on-site interviews in Galway where you will get to see the site and meet with HR and Technical Managers.
For more information or to discuss your suitability for this role please call Marchon on 0860418739
You may have also searched for: Quality Engineer Job, Validation Engineer Job, Process Validation Engineer Job, Process Engineer Job, Process Manufacturing Engineer Job