Currently recruiting for a motivated Quality Engineer who has experience of working in a manufacturing environment; an electronic manufacturing background is advantageous.
As the Quality Manager, you will be tasked with overseeing the quality function, maintaining standards, managing quality audits, and ensuring that the company continues to deliver high quality products.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will maintain ISO 9001 and other relevant accreditations, such as
Calibration and Testing ISO17025.
Maintain and improve the company current Quality certification's; including Atex Certification IS EN80079-34; ETL
Certification and Lloyds Registry Approval.
- Managing the internal audit system and acting as a management representative for external audits
- Chairing the Management reviews
- Ownership of the Quality Management System and driving the update and release of documentation throughout the organisation
- Participating in continuous improvement plans
- Monitoring and analysing process performance to advise on corrective actions
- Assisting new product introductions
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Eimar Galvin on 086 185 2313 or email [email protected] for a confidential chat