Our client, a multinational company (non food production) based in Little Island, has an immediate position for the role of Quality Engineer. The company is an Irish registered company since 1969, and owned by a company that is headquartered in Vienna, Austria. The company has two production sites in Cork. You will be joining a company that is undergoing massive change and you will be part of the change that is needed.
Do you have a desire to join a company where your opinion will count?
Do you want to join a company that is small enough to have a family feel, but is part of a large corporate, where you will interact at corporate level?
This job reports directly into the operations manager (who is bringing about change and improvements).
As a Quality Engineer you will provide QA support to Operations, ensuring operational goals and objectives are achieved for the plant.
* Supervision of Quality Technicians and QC Inspectors.
* Drive and implement process improvements
* Provide effective and responsive QA support to Operations to meet their areas objectives of quality, cost and output.
* Ensure all process variables and their interactions are adequately defined.
* Drive and implement plant wide quality system improvements.
* Provide functional expertise to other support functions on quality related issues (e.g. regulatory requirements, statistical techniques, sampling principles).
* Identification and implementation of appropriate statistical techniques to monitor process performance (e.g. SPC, CpK analysis, sampling techniques).
* Approval of change requests for product, process and quality system changes.
* Customer complaints: Analysis of returns, approval of analysis reports and analysis of complaint trends.
* Validation: Define process and product validation requirements, preparation and approval of Master Validation Plans, protocols and reports approval.
* Perform internal quality audits.
* Third Level qualification in Quality, or equivalent
* At least 3 years' relevant quality experience
* Good working knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
* IT Proficient - MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Fluency in written and verbal English
If you are interested in hearing more about the quality engineer job in Cork, please apply today by sending your cv and I will contact you to discuss this quality engineer job in Cork further.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 0864106852
You may have searched for quality engineer jobs Cork, QE jobs Cork, Quality jobs Cork, QE jobs Ireland, quality engineer jobs Ireland