A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer has become available with my client in Shannon.
Within this position you will be responsible for planning and carrying out activities related to the maintenance and development of Quality Management System. You will develop current and future product QC techniques & methodologies thereby enabling my client to provide consistent high-quality products for current customers and future product pipelines.
You will also maintain the compliance and risk registers and facilitate workgroups around the associated compliance and risk actions and on a quarterly basis report to the management team the status and progress of quality, risk and compliance.
You will have the opportunity to not only work on a site level but interact and work with the global quality team.
- A relevant Third Level or Professional Qualification
- Ideally 4+ years' experience in a similar role
- Certified as an Internal Auditor for ISO 9001, or internal auditor experience
- Knowledge and experience with ISO 9001:20015, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Strong evidence of delivering results and continuous improvement initiatives in both Quality and Environment aspects.
APPLY TODAY! Contact Kerry Rickard for more information and to review the full job description