Wexford - Permanent
My client, a leading medical device company based in Wexford is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate will have the experience in New Product Development. The Quality Engineer assures that new products design and the processes for manufacturing them meet the client's standards.
They are now looking for a highly talented and experienced Quality Engineer who will be responsible for will have design control expertise, creative problem-solving approaches and who will have strong analytical skills to support new product development and maintenance.
About the Role:
- Permanent position
- Attractive Salary & benefits package
- 4+ years' experience required
- Represents quality interests and concerns on project teams.
- Leads risk management activities and leads the Quality engineering activities for NPI projects.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and tasks, from product inception through product launch and maintenance.
- Develops or assists in development of inspection and test methods per product specifications.
- Performs test method validations and component qualifications as required
- Performs DOE's and other statistical analysis to support product and process optimization or determine causes of process variation.
- Identifies quality systems engineering improvement opportunities and executes through the change management system
- Participates in internal audit and supplier audit programmes
- Participates on teams responsible for investigating and providing corrective action for production and supplier nonconformances.
- Develops robust action plans, projects and verification activities for elimination of potential at compliance and CAPA related risks, as required
- Assists in the Company's complaint and failure investigation process.
- Hold a degree in Engineering or other science related degree.
- 4+ years' experience ideally having worked in a highly regulated company
- Understanding and experience of all quality standards.
APPLY TODAY! Contact Kerry Rickard for more information and to review the full job description