South Dublin - Permanent
My client, a leading medical device company based in Dublin is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team. They are now looking for a highly talented and experienced Quality Engineer who will be responsible for joining Design control expertise, creative problem-solving approaches and who will have strong analytical skills to support new product development and maintenance. Quality Engineer positions with this company do not come up to often!!!
About the Role:
- Permanent position
- South Dublin based
- Attractive Salary & benefits package
- 7+ years experience required
- Assist/conduct Failure Investigations and problem-solving sessions
- Consistent application of technical principles, theories, concepts
- Reviews and has Quality Engineering approval authority for new and modified design / process specifications including product performance specifications, test methods.
- You will ensure quality conduct of projects, including design, data summary and interpretation and report generation.
- Hold a degree in Engineering or other science related degree.
- 7+ years experience ideally having worked in a highly regulated company
- Understanding and experience of all quality standards.