Leading Medical Device Client a short distance West of Cork City have a requirement for a dynamic, passionate and experienced Quality Engineer to join their expanding site. It has a very inclusive and ''down to earth'' work culture that values ongoing collaboration and teamwork. It genuinely is a lovely place to work, with a ''family feel'' to the Company.
Permanent position, excellent benefits package and career progression opportunities with a lot of NPI's currently being introduced to the site. It's a very exciting time to be joining this company.
A little about the role…
The role will focus on new and existing quality issues in design, equipment, and materials. Also, this job will include responsibility for the validation, change management and maintenance of packaging process lines.
- Manage quality process including designs, development of prototypes and performance testing.
- Troubleshoot new and existing packaging problems ranging from designs, equipment and materials.
- Execution of process validations ensuring the compliance of internal regulations.
- Identify and implement cost-saving initiatives
- Conduct and develop test plans & methods to ensure that processes are strong.
- Relevant Degree qualification.
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar engineering position, ideally within the medical device industry.
- Lean six sigma qualification/ experience.
- Have strong interpersonal communication skills & problem-solving ability.
APPLY - Call Cillian on 086 4648426 if you have any questions related to this job or connect with Cillian Twomey on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/
Jobs you may have searched for:
Quality Engineer, Senior Quality Engineer, Packaging Engineer, Validation, Validation Engineer, Cork Engineering jobs, Quality jobs, Engineering jobs, Medical device.