Role: Quality Engineer x2
Location: Galway (contract)
- Rapidly growing, US Multi-national healthcare company in Galway
- With an amazing working environment, this company operate in a really interesting
- This is a company that fully support YOU and YOUR long term career goals. They offer full educational support, defined benefit pension, subsidized canteen, parking, life assurance and an annual bonus of 10% + designed to reward hard work.
Driving continuous improvement in day to day activities on your own initiative
Leading complex investigations associated with sterilisation non-conformances and deviations, using robust root cause analysis tools and in the identification of appropriate corrective action measures
Developing system to ensure early visibility of change initiatives and new product introductions from across the site, that impact Ster Release processes
Establishing performance metrics/KPI's and associated visual management systems for Sterile Release area.
Providing technical input/impact assessment from Ster Release processing perspective for initiatives such as rework campaigns, product conversions, system updates etc
Leading and support CAPA activities within Sterile Release
Supporting audits and interacting directly with external auditors
What you will need:
- Degree level 8 in Engineering / Science and a working knowledge of Lean Sigma principles.
- The ability to recognize, anticipate and innovatively create solutions to issues and problems and have a broad technical expertise and knowledge of interrelated quality function disciplines.
- A good working knowledge of process validation requirements would also be highly beneficial in this position.
What is the next step?
Call/ Text Cillian on 086 4648426 or connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/