I am delighted to be assisting this well-known highly respected manufacturing company in Shannon find a Quality Engineer to join their team.
It is a fabulous place to work. They really know how to look after their staff and have all of the state-of-the-art equipment and technologies. They work with leading medical device multinationals in Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to get great exposure working on innovative projects.
They have over 140 staff with very low turnover and when you meet them you can see why! Every Engineer who has gone there through me I have assisted them through the process. After they have met this company at interview stage they always want the job and no Engineer has turned down their offer.
They have a highly attractive package including pension and health insurance
The Quality Engineer (QE) will be responsible for assuring automation solutions conform to established requirements and standards through appropriate audit, inspection, and test activities. The QE will also be involved in customer complaint investigations and continuous improvement programmes and other projects as required.
- Formulates procedures, specifications, and standards for projects and processes.
- Develops and implements corrective/preventative action plans.
- Manage and maintain the automation quality system ensuring it complies with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Complete in-depth investigations into customer complaints and implement corrective and preventative actions, as appropriate.
- Supplier management ensuring all suppliers meet company and regulatory requirements
- Identify and implement effective process control systems to support the development and qualification of projects to meet or exceed internal and external requirements.
- Maintain tools for monitoring and communication of quality system performance metrics on an ongoing basis and rolling up to management review.
- Preparation of Quality reports for Quality meetings and management reviews
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives and quality initiatives.
- Acts as an effective team member in supporting quality disciplines, decisions and practices.
- Apply sound, systematic problem solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating and resolving quality issues.
- Partake in both ISO and Customer audits
- Conduct internal quality audits to ISO and GMP requirements
Qualifications & Experience:
- Primary Degree BSc / BEng
- 3+ years' experience as a Quality Engineer
- Qualified and experienced Lead Auditor, preferably within the Medical Device Industry would be an advantage
- Experience in carrying our external and internal audits
- Knowledge and Experience of Statistical Process Control would be beneficial.
For a confidential discussion or further information please contact Emer on 0860437889.