Role: Quality Systems Engineer
I am delighted to be assisting my client, a growing manufacturing company in the medical technology sector to recruit a Quality Systems Engineer to join their team in the Sunny South East. This is great place to work. They really know how to look after their staff and have very low turnover. This family friendly company offers flexible working time - they believe people do their best work when that home life/work balance is right.
About the job:
As Senior Quality Systems Engineer, you'll assist with overseeing key quality system elements such as Internal Audit, Management Review, NC/CAPA, Management Reporting, Document Control etc to ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 standards
Your key duties will include:
* To monitor and report on performance of NC/CAPA system
* Quality Document Management
* Develop and prepare Quality performance reports for management
* Work with all other departments to drive timely and effective NC/CAPA activities.
* Assist with general quality improvement initiatives.
* Ensure that work areas are maintained in accordance with GMP standards.
- As the ideal candidate, you'll ideally have a relevant third level qualification in Science, Engineering or a related area, but essential is at 2 years' experience in a highly-regulated quality assurance environment.
- This can be from the medical device, food, pharma or automotive sector.
What you do next:
Call/ Text Cillian 0864648426 if you haver any questions about this role or connect with me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/