Role: Supplier Quality Engineer
- Rapidly growing, US Multi-national healthcare company in Galway
- With an amazing working environment, this company operate in a really interesting
This is a company that fully support YOU and YOUR long term career goals. They offer full educational support, defined benefit pension, subsidized canteen, parking, life assurance.
Responsible for Business Development. You will represent CM quality on new product and supplier qualifications projects
You will be required to perform and monitor qualifications and routine audits.
You will support supplier remediation activities, quality system and quality culture improvements, the continuous improvement of the MITG external manufacturing quality systems and the implementation of quality agreements.
You will liaise with the MITG CM quality team and stakeholders on CM & OEM development the performance monitoring and corrective and preventative actions (CAPA), change control and maintaining an up to date approved suppliers list.
What you will need:
- Degree level 8 in Engineering, scientific or technical field.
- 3+ years experience in Medical Device, Quality Engineering or Reliability Engineering.
- The ability to recognize, anticipate and innovatively create solutions to issues and problems and have a broad technical expertise and knowledge of interrelated quality function disciplines.
- Experience in change control, project management and a working knowledge of inspection and test techniques, quality assurance procedures.
What is the next step?
Call/ Text Cillian on 086 4648426 or connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/