I am delighted to be assisting this lovely manufacturer in the Sunny South East to find a talented Quality Engineer to join their team and it is a fabulous place to work. They really know how to look after their staff. They have all of the state of the art equipment and work with leading medical device multinationals. They have over 1200 staff with very low turnover and I can see why!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer to join their growing business. As quality engineer you'll support operational and engineering groups with ensuring product quality and compliance to ISO standards
Excellent Package on offer with this full-time, permanent position. If you are living in Wexford, Waterford, Carlow, Kilkenny or Wicklow, the location is commutable and this employer-of-choice is offering flexitime and excellent salary package.
Qualifications & Attributes
* A Passion for quality!
* Degree in Engineering/Science or a related subject
* 3-5 years experience in a quality role in a regulated industry
* Experience of Lean or Six Sigma a plus!
* Ensure compliance with Quality System Regulations and ISO 13485 standards.
* Actively participates in Internal audits, CAPA System, Document/Change Control, and other activities
* Provide customer-related quality and regulatory inquiries support.
* Writing training material and conducting training sessions on QMS & Quality assurance activities.
* Lead implementation of continuous improvement projects or act as subject matter expert for SPC, FMEA, Capability Assessments, MSAs, CI and Process Validation.
* Lead and provide Project Management support as needed.
* Develops and initiates standard methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation, utilizing knowledge in engineering fields.
* Monitors and directs engineering group on calibration requirements and implementation
* Manage and drive continuous improvement activities focusing on supplier quality.
* Supports or may perform measuring, testing, and tabulating data concerning quality and reliability.
* Acts as management representative in the absence of the lead quality engineer/manager.
To apply for this position here are your three options:
1. " This sounds like me " - Call now for a confidential discussing and let's talk through your experience. Call Leo Cordingley on 086 049 5443 anytime (including weekends)
2. " I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience " - Click "apply now" so I can read your profile and let you know.
3. " I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me " - Message me via LinkedIn athttps://www.linkedin.com/in/lcordingley/ with your CV and questions and we'll set up a call to talk.
Keywords: Quality Engineer, QA Engineer, QA Engineer, QA Specialist, Quality Assurance, Senior Quality Engineer