Are you ready to progress your career with one of the world's largest med tech companies?
Are you a critical thinker with a proven ability to make sound decisions?
Are you a Quality Specialist who is knowledgeable in Quality Systems, validation standards, policies, procedures and methodologies?
If so this may be the role for you!
Rapidly growing, US Multi-national healthcare company in the Midlands currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer for an initial 18-month contract role.
With an amazing working environment, this company operate in a really interesting sector - full of surprises and massive projects and as Quality Engineer you will be directly involved in understanding and providing compliance solutions and documentation throughout the project lifecycle, designed to continuously improve manufacturing processes, systems, quality and regulatory compliance
Day to day some of key elements of the Quality Engineer role will include
· Plan and execute validation IQ, OQ & PQ protocols and reports to FDA requirements.
· Co-ordinate the completion of risk management, process capability and statistical assessments and will provide quality engineering support to resolve process problems.
· Write, review and update compliance documents, procedures, protocols, reports and relevant documents required in the course of achieving Quality compliance.
· Develop and maintain a deep understanding of processes and products within areas of responsibility in order to support process improvements, changes and projects.
· Support non-conforming investigations using robust root-cause analyses tools.
· Liaise with cross functional teams, utilizing influencing skills where appropriate, to achieve assignments on time.
· Establish and develop strong and effective working relationships at all levels to ensure maximum effectiveness.
This is a company that fully support YOU and YOUR long term career goals. They offer full educational support, defined benefit pension, subsidized canteen, parking, life assurance and an annual bonus of 10% + designed to reward hard work and hitting targets. This is a place where achievement is recognized and internal progression opportunities are very much available.
My client is looking for a qualified person to Degree level 8 in Engineering / Science and preferably with 4-6 years' relevant experience in a medical devices or similar regulated environment. To hit the ground running in the Quality Engineer position you will have a practical working knowledge of statistical data analysis & quality improvement tools & techniques with an understanding and knowledge of GAMP5 being an advantage for this role.
Sounds like your cup of tea? To apply, click the button!
Or if you just have some questions about the job or want to have a chat call Feargus on 086 020 2554 or connect with me on http://bit.ly/2aNqmls or https://twitter.com/FeargusYoung