I am delighted to be assisting a leading medical device company in Galway to recruit a Quality Engineer to join their team.
This company specialise in products and instruments that are exported globally and this role has come about due to continued growth in the organisation.
Perhaps you are a Quality Engineer or QA Specialist from the pharma, med device or automotive sector looking for a new role or wishing to join a large global company with fantastic opportunities for personal career development and progression? If so this is an excellent opportunity for you.
They are a great company and a lovely place to work. They feel that their employees play a vital role in ensuring their success. They seek to be a leader in the markets that they serve.
About the job: As Quality Engineer you'll assist with manufacturing quality processes and systems to ensure compliance with quality and operational standards
Main areas of responsibility:
-Be the quality lead on value stream and quality process improvement projects.
-Drive and implement plant wide quality improvements
-Ensure Regulatory compliance in projects
-Provide functional expertise to other support functions on quality related issues
-Transfer and implement product and processes improvements sister manufacturing sites
- Bachelor's degree in a Engineering or a related discipline
- 3+ years experience working experience in a QA function, preferably within the medical device/pharma or highly-regulated industry.
- Great interpersonal skills with a passion for quality!
What's in it for you?
As Quality Engineer you will work in a cutting edge world class manufacturing environment where the demands are great but where there is huge opportunity to progress your career and advance your technical expertise with a company that put a premium on talent development and employee engagement.
You also get the opportunity to work with a company that enhances patient's lives globally with an extremely competitive salary and benefits package that includes pension, healthcare, bonus & educational assistance.
To apply for this position here are your three options:
1. " This sounds like me " - Call now for a confidential discussing and let's talk through your experience. Call Leo Cordingley on 086 049 5443 between 8am - 8pm.
2. " I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience " - Click "apply now" so I can read your profile and let you know.
3. " I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me " - Message me via LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/lcordingley/ with your CV and questions and we'll set up a call to talk.