We are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Engineer to join our Cork based client; a well-established specialist engineering company who have some fantastic plans for 2018!
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in a Quality oriented position and looking for the next step in their career.
What's in it for you?
This is a superb opportunity to work in a Quality Engineering environment for a specialist manufacturing company. Perhaps you are looking to further your career and want to explore something different from the usual medical device companies. If so this family friendly employer is definitely the place to be.
- Maintaining the company's quality management system including current AS9100 and ISO9001 accreditations.
- Implement continuous improvement within the facility.
- Guide, support, and lead improvement teams and improvement groups
- Managing and developing quality systems
- Organising internal and external reports
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 3+ years engineering experience focused on quality/validation
- You have a good understanding of regulated industries like aerospace
- A formal qualification in Quality Management/Engineering
- Knowledge of implementing continuous improvement programs
Your next step: APPLY NOW
No updated CV or have some questions before applying?
Call Leo for a confidential chat on 086 049 5443 or connect with me on LinkedIn at http://bit.ly/2tm1My2 or Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeoRecruits
Quality Engineer (Product / Manufacturing), Quality Manager, Quality, Manufacturing, Product Quality Engineer, Product, Engineer, Engineering, Cork, Ireland