Quality & Compliance Officer
A fantastic and rare opportunity has come up for a Quality/Compliance Support Officer to be based in a Healthcare setting across communities in Kilkenny and Kildare.
Our client provides supports for people with Intellectual Disabilities within both residential & community settings.
If you have a qualification in psychology, ID nursing or similar and a keen interest in guidelines, policies, procedures and practices this could be the perfect new role for you!
The role will involve working with management & colleagues to ensure that statutory, regulatory and HIQA requirements are met.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a national team with responsibility for supporting designated residential services, through the process of service assessment, design and delivery.
- Develop a compliance programme
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure compliance across the communities
- Ensure that all service arrangements and agreements are safe and coherent to each individual's need.
- Conduct investigations as and when required in accordance with policies.
- Provide feedback and detailed reports to the National Quality and Safety Lead and Senior Management on the company's compliance with regulations.
- Facilitate focus groups, questionnaires with service users in order to inform management on improvements required in service quality.
- Coordinate the delivery of training programmes required to assist compliance and continuous quality improvement across the designated services.
- Hold a degree in ID Nursing, Psychology, Behavioural Support Specialist or another relevant
- Hold experience working within a Social Care Setting
- 3-5 years' experience in a compliance role.
- Detailed understanding of current policy and developments at national and sectoral level in relation to Social Care within disability services.
We are offering free flights to Irish Expats all over the world!
As part of our Ireland is hiring campaign, Irish expats we place in jobs such as this will get their flights home reimbursed by FRS Recruitment. (Ts&Cs apply)
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact If you are interested in discussing the above role or any of our other vacancies please contact Sinead Brennan, Recruitment Coordinator, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: +353(0)86 0100 746.